Friday, April 18, 2025

Gifts

 I have a new friend, + I'm delicate with it; I won't say everything, lay the whole weight at your feet.

I am good at listening. It's a special thing to be listened to, too.

Closeness is a gift that is given; maybe you can nurture it; but you can never force someone to care. So, a gift. 

I think of S's love, something I could physically feel when I ate a meal you made. Thank you for your love.

The painting of the radiant one reminds me of you - you emerged, glowing with God's love, with a flask of oil - "The Call". It was costly.

I am sorry for every time, in my rashness, I acted out of step with love.

I'm sorry for anytime, in my lack of care toward myself, I hurt anyone.

There is a ship rocking on turquoise waves, sent, bearing a message.

Today, you're given a white dahlia to hold, swaying in your arms on the bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Devotion

Some part of you is always yourself at 12 with the clunky black laptop that held your poems in a scroll THE RESURRECTION Listening to the ra...